Watch again our online webinar!
If you missed our online webinar on “Enabling the Circular Economy: How to encourage a viable agricultural market for nutrients recovered from biowaste” you can now watch the recording here after providing your name and email address.
The agenda of the event:
• Welcome and introduction to SYSTEMIC – Oscar SCHOUMANS, Coordinator of SYSTEMIC, Wageningen University and Research
• The New Circular Economy Action Plan and Nutrient Recovery – William NEALE, European Commission DG Environment, Advisor, Circular Economy and Green Growth
• Nutrient Recovery and the European Parliament report on the New Circular Economy Action Plan- Jan HUITEMA, MEP (was not able to attend)
• Cooperation for a Circular Economy: SYSTEMIC in practice – Oscar SCHOUMANS, Coordinator of SYSTEMIC
• Experience from SYSTEMIC and what is needed at a policy level to enable the development of a recovered nutrient market – Ludwig HERMANN, Member of SYSTEMIC, Proman
• Discussion – moderated by Annabelle WILLIAMS, Member of SYSTEMIC, RISE Foundation
• Closing remarks – Oscar SCHOUMANS