Bio gas plant owner / operator
We have 5 demonstration plants located in 5 different countries: the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Germany and the UK. Check out the details!
SYSTEMIC will demonstrate several technologies for the recovery of N from digestate including
- a novel combination of reverse osmosis and evaporator (AmPower)
- an improved inline N-stripper producing ammonium-sulphate (Acqua&Sole, Rika Biofuels)
- a newly developed N-stripping technology enabling N-recovery without the use of sulfuric acid (GNS)
At Groot Zevert (NL), SYSTEMIC will demonstrate the implementation of EU’s first integrated N,P stripper which enables the plant owner to remove a predefined fraction of P from the solid phase.
Information on the business cases from the demonstration plants will be delivered near the end of the project.
If you would like intermediate project results and learn from other biogas installations all over Europe? Read more.
Don’t miss the following conferences:
- Global Bioeconomy Summit, Berlin. April 19th-20th
- Sludge Management in Circular Economy, Rome. May 23rd-25th
- 14th International Conference on Renewable Resources and Biorefineries, Ghent. May 30th- June 1st
- 3rd European Sustainable Phosphorus Conference, Helsinki. June 11th-13th
- Nutrient Stewardship and Next-generation fertilisers workshop, Heron Island, Great Barrier Reef, December 15th-19th
- 6th Symposium of Phosphorus in Soils and Plants (PSP6) Leuven, September 11th-13th
And these other conferences on circular economy, fertilisers and water:
- IFS Technical Conference, Prague. May 8th-9th
- 17th World Fertilizer Congress: “Go East, Fertilizers Future!”, Shenyang, September 3rd-7th
- IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition, Tokyo, September 16th-21st