Bio gas plant owner / operator
We have 5 demonstration plants located in 5 different countries: the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Germany and the UK. Check out the details!
SYSTEMIC will demonstrate several technologies for the recovery of N from digestate including
- a novel combination of reverse osmosis and evaporator (AmPower)
- an improved inline N-stripper producing ammonium-sulphate (Acqua&Sole, Rika Biofuels)
- a newly developed N-stripping technology enabling N-recovery without the use of sulfuric acid (GNS)
At Groot Zevert (NL), SYSTEMIC will demonstrate the implementation of EU’s first integrated N,P stripper which enables the plant owner to remove a predefined fraction of P from the solid phase.
Information on the business cases from the demonstration plants will be delivered near the end of the project.
If you would like intermediate project results and learn from other biogas installations all over Europe? Read more.
Don’t miss the following conferences (2018):
- WssTP Working Group Resource Recovery meeting at European Water Technology Week 2018, Leeuwarden (NL). September 24-27
- NEWFERT & PHORWÄRTS joint event, Brussels (BE). September 29-30
- ECOMONDO 2018 green technology expo, Rimini (IT). November 6-9
- EU Raw Materials Week 2018, Brussels (BE). November 12-16
- IWA Nutrient Removal and Recovery Conference 2018, Brisbane (AUS), November 18-21
- European Mineral Fertilizer Summit 2018, Amsterdam (NL), November 28-29